To help you achieve a more youthful smile, we offer full smile makeovers that have the ability to completely modify your smile and improve the overall appearance of your face. This treatment can correct dental issues like sunken lips, wrinkled skin or hollow-looking cheeks. If you have problems with crooked teeth or missing teeth, a smile design can help repair these problems and provide you with a fuller, more natural-looking smile.
Some elements associated with your Smile Makeover may include:
- Facial Shape – If your teeth are in harmony with the natural shape of your face, your smile will appear more beautiful and refined.
- Tooth Color – The shade of your teeth can help determine if your smile is looking natural enough.
- Tooth Size – Our dentist may recommend a lengthening of your teeth to help your smile appear more youthful.
- Crooked or Gapped Teeth – Without the complicated and lengthy process of orthodontics, our dentist can straighten your teeth through the use of porcelain veneers.
- Discolored Teeth – For any yellowed or heavily stained teeth, porcelain veneers can be suited to match the natural appearance of your teeth and even brighten your smile.
- Chipped Teeth – If your teeth are chipped or cracked, we can provide you porcelain veneers that perfect the flaws in your teeth.
We invite you to learn more about a smile makeover in Las Vegas, Nevada, today by calling Exceptional Dentistry at 702-463-8600. Our dentist, Dr. Laurie Bloch-Johnson, and team are excited for the opportunity to meet with you and get you started on achieving a younger, more uplifted smile!